Feb 3, 2014

KD's polished sister of the week!

Natalie Krokaugger is this week's KD polished sister! Read more about her here


Year: Freshman

Hometown: Omaha, NE

Favorite Food: Pretty much anything my dad cooks, but his jambalaya is my favorite.

Favorite fictional character?: The minions from despicable me!

Involvement on campus: I'm involved in The Residence Halls Association. I'm a representative for my floor and I'm a member of UPO(undergraduate psychology organization). I'm also the chief of staff for ASUN.

What do you want to achieve while in college?: Before I graduate college I'd like to be prepared for my future and find a career goal that I am passionate about and be ready to chase after it. I'd also love to find an organization to volunteer for so I can make a positive difference in people's lives.

What is your favorite memory of Kappa Delta so far?: My favorite memory of Kappa Delta so far was probably when my mom pinned me during our initiation. It was so special to have all of my new sisters and my mom there during such an important moment in my life and it really tied together the idea that I will be a KD for life, just like my mom!

Why is Kappa Delta so important to you?: Kappa Delta is important to me because I have gained so many beautiful and talented women in my life that I can look to as role models. I have been a part of it for less than a year and it has already made such a difference in my life. Kappa Delta is truly a family. I cannot wait to see what the next four years bring, and far beyond that!

 Meghan Krokaugger and Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment