Jan 22, 2014

KD's polished sister of the week!

Caroline Henning is this week's KD polished sister! Here are some fun facts about her!




Year: Freshman

Hometown: Coon Rapids, MN

Favorite food: The butteriest popcorn you can manage!

Favorite Fictional Character: Prim from the Hunger Game Series

Involvement on campus: I am involved in Greekside on Tuesdays, the Legends program and Scarlet Guard which I discovered through one of my scholarships. I am an appointed officer in my WONDERFUL sorority, Kappa Delta. I am Chaplain and I am SO excited about my position.

What do you want to achieve while in college?:  During college I would love to study abroad (twice would be great!) I would also like to get more involved in activities on campus and hopefully hold a higher position in KD.

Favorite memory of Kappa Delta so far: My favorite memory in KD so far is during recruitment week. I broke my glass and spilled water all over both Deanna and I, I was so embarrassed and started crying in front of everyone but it was the first time I felt a strong connection to the house. I was accepted in all my awkward glory.

Why is Kappa Delta important to you?:
KD is important to me because of all the wonderful sisters and memories I have gained. When I joined KD I not only gained sisters, but I feel I have gained a lifetime of love and support and I want nothing more than to give all of that back to each sister and help to move the house to be more honorable, beautiful, and highest!

 Caroline Henning and Jordan Henkel

No comments:

Post a Comment